Setting new standard, a pet food never like before
Certified as a “Superfood for Dogs” by one of Germany’s leading experts in dog nutrition
Certified bio-organic complete wet food for adult dogs. 100% human-grade carefully selected ingredients of the highest quality from bio-organic farmers in Bavaria create this scientifically formulated single source protein 100% natural and additive-free superfood for your best friend.
Gently poached to preserve vital nutrients and vitamins, this unique recipe includes a high percentage of bio-organic chicken and turkey, including a fine balance of muscle meat and vital inner organs. Essential additional nutrients are provided through a carefully formulated mix of bio-organic vegetables and fruit, including zucchini, mango, pumpkin, blueberries and parsley, creating a balanced and delicate superfood with a compelling aroma and taste for discerning dogs.
This recipe has been enhanced with fermented Jerusalem artichoke concentrate which has a highly beneficial pre-biotic effect to aid digestion and your dog’s ability to absorb the nutrients in this recipe, together with pharma-grade salmon oil for crucial Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids for the benefit of your dog’s hair and skin.
Rockster food is the absolute best complete food pet owners can feed their dog. Carefully formulated with the highest quality bio-meat and a variety of real superfood ingredients, it genuinely enhances a dog’s health, digestion and the metabolic processes of all varieties of dogs.
It is the first real superfood for dogs.
Hans-Jochen Buengener – One of Europe’s leading canine nutritionists.
Rockster was a success for all dogs, particularly for a female still feeding puppies and particularly difficult in her choice of food. The quality is very high and seems substantially above what is available on the market today, whether dry or wet food.
Jean-Paul Kumchalsky, prominent French breeder and trainer of hunting dogs
Rolo had completely lost interest in his food, unusual for a Labrador, and had recurring upset stomachs. I tried several of the best dog foods on the market with no success until we found the Rockster food. He immediately went crazy for it and now dances in excitement at feed times. The upset stomachs are no longer and he is the picture of health. Thank you Rockster!
Fanélie Phillips, London, mother of Rolo (5 yr old Labrador)
Feeding for optimal health
is more than just quality ingredients…
The Rockster recipes are meticulously developed with the help of the world’s most renowned canine nutrition experts to create optimal nourishment that sets new quality standards in dog food.
Each recipe is a single protein formula; suitable for dogs with allergies.
Highest quality ingredients
100% certified bio-organic complete wet food for dogs from the age of 7 months; suitable for all breeds and sizes.
Animals are fed bio-organic feed and raised on chemical-free farms. All Rockster recipes are human grade bio-certified muscle meat, which includes heart, lungs, kidneys, gizzard and rumen. These vital inner organs have higher nutrient content and are important for a dog’s primal health.
No antibiotics, chemicals, flavourings, artificial additives and fillers are added.
Ratio of ingredients
Each can has at least 80% meat. No fluids are added for weight. Rockster compensate the remaining 20% of every can with superfoods.
Each can contains superfoods such as fermented Jerusalem Artichoke concentrate, Seabuckthorn, Spirulina, Quinoa, pharma-grade Salmon oil, Sweet-potatoes, Green-lipped Mussels and fruits in adequate portions that truly make a difference – not just as another marketing gimmick.
Stringent quality control
Rockster products carry the ‘Bio Kreis’ and the EU bio certification. ‘Bio’ refers to a zero-tolerance controlled system, beyond a organic classification; from carefully sourcing raw ingredients cultivated on pesticide and chemical free soil, adhering to animal welfare ethics, to ensuring zero cross-contamination with non-bio raw ingredients.
Finest cooking method
Rockster food is gently poached, adopting the sous-vide cooking method preferred by Michelin starred chefs, to ensure the preservation of nutrients and flavour, whilst eliminating bacteria prevalent in raw meat. There is only one plant in the whole of Germany that has this capability.
Rockster recipes are designed to stimulate your dog’s ability to absorb the nutrients and harness the potency of the additional health benefits of the superfoods.
Your dog’s intestinal ecosystem
All Rockster recipes are prebiotic, owing to the inclusion of 0.5% fermented Jerusalem artichoke concentrate. This is a powerful superfood concoction packed with inulin, which augments the levels of positive intestinal bacteria.
‘Gut Flora’ promotes a healthy digestion through the absorption of nutrients, primes the immune system, and protects against bacteria, viruses, or any other micro-organisms that can cause disease.